Kraft Hopped & Grapefruit Peel Gin 70cl
70cl | 42% VOL
Our next door neighbours German Kraft Brewery know all about the best hops so together we set out to make the best darn Hopped Gin you could get your hands on!
We distil Kraft Gin using Hallertauer and Citra Hops that our German pals of ours use in their brewing process. We also throw in a heap of zesty grapefruit peel for good measure for all you citrus/grapefruit gin lovers 🧡
The result... a unique, juniper-forward, hoppy gin that packs a serious hit of citrus. At 42% it not for the faint-hearted.
Here are four of my utterly epic Krafty serves 😋
JIM'S FAVE SERVES...
Simply grab a glass, add 50ml Kraft Hopped & Grapefruit Peel Gin, add ice and choose one of my Krafty suggestions...
- Aromatic tonic - garnished with a slice (or peel) of orange and spinkle of juniper berries (my PERFECT serve)
- Grapefruit Lovers Rejoice - serve with Indian tonic and garnish with a big ol' wedge of pink grapefruit
- Ginger & Lime - serve with ginger ale and garnish with a lime wedge
- Krafty Paddington Orange Marmalade - serve the gin with lemon juice, sugar syrup and orange marmalade 🍊
'Hop', skip and a G&T...
The 'Hallertauer' hops we use in your Kraft Gin are one of the five 'noble' hops, and have a subtle floral and spicy aroma. They have low alpha acid content which means they are primarily used for flavour, not bitterness.
We also use 'Citra' hops which are packed full of floral, fruity and citrusy aromas, and are often used to make IPAs 🍺 Who knew eh?
Have you checked out our other two core range Sustainable Urban Gins?
🚚 FREE UK delivery:
- We ship our products via DHL and APC couriers anywhere in the UK, for free 😲
- Delivery typically takes 1-2 working days... but please bear in mind occasional delays impacting the courier network due to Covid-19.
You can add a gift message to your order!
Simply place your order as normal and then email us at
...with your order number (which would have been emailed to you) along with your desired gift message (up to 140 characters).